Experience an intense food and wine journey with our pizza class & wine tasting!
During the pizza class & wine tasting in Rome you will make different tastings of Italian pizza, accompanying it with different types of local wines.
Our cooking class focused on pizza and wine begins with a small tour of the characteristic Trionfale Market, a few steps from the Vatican, where you will have the opportunity to stroll and discover the typical local products.
At the end of the tour, the experience will move to PummaRe Restaurant where you will taste different types of Italian pizza, as a welcome appetizer, to prepare you for a fun cooking class. At this point, Insideat’s master pizza maker will teach you how to prepare authentic Neapolitan pizza, in a classic way or to your liking, and to cook it to perfection in a real wood oven.
At the end of the lesson, you will relax (on the terrace, during the summer) to savor the fruits of your labor in combination with a last glass of wine, together with your fellow adventurers.
Our pizza chef will be at your complete disposal during the experience to tell you the stories about the Italian tradition of pizza and answer any doubts and curiosities.
Why choose Insideat’s Pizza Class & Wine Tasting in Rome:
- It is a fun and unforgettable experience;
- It is ideal if you want to make real Italian pizza;
- It is perfect if you want to eat pizza like a real Italian;
- It is suitable if you love Italian wine and want to taste different local types;
- You have a master pizza maker at your disposal for the whole experience;
- It is suitable for small and large groups;
- The cooking class takes place in the center of Rome;
The pizza class & wine tasting in Rome includes:
- Tour of the characteristic Trionfale Market;
- Italian pizza cooking class with a master pizza maker;
- Some pizza tastings;
- Tasting of 3 glasses of wine;
- 1 Neapolitan pizza
Live, taste, enjoy your Pizza Class & Wine Tasting in Rome!
If you want to learn how to make other typical recipes of Italian cuisine, discover other Insideat cooking classes here!