Learn how to make real Neapolitan pizza in a pizzeria in the historic center of Naples!
The one-of-a-kind experience takes place in a family-run pizzeria in the historic center of Naples.
Here you can learn how to make the authentic Neapolitan pizza with the crust with selected local ingredients. In fact, our master pizza maker will show you how to work water, flour and yeast to make the perfect dough. He will then teach you how to roll it out and shape it following traditional techniques and how to create the classic high edge, called a “cornice”.
Finally, you can top your pizza with the ingredients and sauces of the Neapolitan tradition and, after it has been cooked by expert hands, you can finally enjoy it.
You will have the opportunity to eat the queen of all pizzas, the Margherita, or the classic Marinara accompanied by a drink of your choice and to enjoy the moment in a friendly and fun environment that will make you feel part of the family.
The experience will let you to discover the world of pizza by teaching you another form of Italian art that has been handed down from generations of Neapolitan pizza makers
Join our pizza making class in Naples to savor the best of the Neapolitan tradition with Insideat!
Why choose our pizza making class in Naples:
- It is an authentic and fun experience
- It is suitable for couples, families and children
- It is an experience suitable for small groups, from a minimum of 2 to a maximum of 8 people
- It is perfect for celebrating an event or a party
- It takes place in the historic center of Naples in a family-run Neapolitan pizzeria
- It is an immersive experience that leads you to discover the world of Neapolitan pizza
- You have an expert pizza maker at your disposal for the entire duration of the experience
- You can taste the real Neapolitan pizza made with your own hands
Pizza making class in Naples includes:
- Lesson on Neapolitan pizza conducted by a master pizza maker
- Tasting of Margherita or Marinara pizza made with high quality local ingredients
- 1 drink of your choice (wine and beer)