Take part in an extra virgin olive oil tasting in Umbria
The experience begins with a guided tour of a beautiful Umbrian oil mill that produces one of the best oils in the region.
During this interesting journey, guests are welcomed inside the farm and led through the production process that arises from respect for the territory and extreme attention to raw materials.
Immediately after, the guests are guided in a tasting of extra virgin olive oil. This provides them with the tools needed to evaluate the main organoleptic characteristics of the so-called green gold and therefore distinguish a high quality product from a commercial one.
The sensory analysis is conducted by an expert available for the entire duration of the experience, ready to answer questions and remove any doubts.
After having acquired a basic knowledge of oil tasting, we move on to the next step to discover how the combination of different oils transforms the flavor of various types of bread and vegetables. Everyone will be able to choose their favorite pairing! The itinerary will end with the tasting of sweet and healthy oil-based spreadable creams.
It is a perfect experience for those who love to approach one of the excellences of Made in Italy in a different way.
Live, taste, enjoy an extra virgin olive oil tasting in Umbria!
Why choose the extra virgin olive oil tasting in Umbria:
- It is a particular sensory experience
- It allows you to visit an important Umbrian oil mill
- It allows you to learn about the production process of extra virgin olive oil
- You will learn about high quality oil
- The experience is led by an expert
- It is perfect for groups
The sensory tasting of extra virgin olive oil in Umbria includes:
- Guided tour of the oil mill
- Sensory tasting of extra virgin olive oil
- Tasting of bruschetta, pinzimonio and oil-based spreadable creams