Make Neapolitan pizza with a Chef booking 1 Hour Pizza Making Class in Rome!
Our 1 Hour Pizza Making Class in Rome is the ideal cooking lesson for those who have little time available but want to discover the scrumptious world of Italian pizza.
With our cooking class in Rome, you will learn how to make real pizza in just one hour.
The experience begins with a welcome drink, followed by a lesson on pizza and the techniques for making a perfect dough by a master pizza maker.
Then you can complete the pizza with the classic Italian sauce based on tomato, but also with mozzarella and basil or with other ingredients at your disposal and cook it in a real wood oven.
At the end of the cooking class, you can enjoy the pizza made with your hands comfortably seated at the table with your classmates.
Our pizza chef will be at your complete disposal, from the beginning to the end of the cooking class, to tell you the stories about the Italian tradition of pizza.
Our cooking class in Rome is a memorable food and wine experience that you can’t miss if you love pizza, in all its variations.
Join the most fun pizza making class in Rome to spend an hour of enjoyment and taste with Insideat!
Why choose Insideat’s 1 hour pizza making class in Rome:
- It is a fun and unforgettable experience;
- It is ideal if you want to make Italian pizza;
- It is perfect if you want to eat pizza like a real Italian;
- You have a master pizza maker at your disposal for the whole experience;
- It is suitable for small and large groups;
- It is suitable for children;
- It is suitable for vegetarians;
- The cooking class takes place in the center of Rome.
- At the end of the experience you will take a piece of Italian cuisine in your pocket
The 1 hour pizza making class in Rome includes:
- Welcome drink with homemade drinks and cacio e pepe chips (cheese and black pepper)
- Italian pizza cooking class with a pizza chef
- 1 pizza with 1 drink
Live, taste, enjoy your 1 Hour Pizza Class in Rome!
If you want to learn how to make other typical recipes of Italian cuisine, discover other Insideat cooking classes here!