Try carbonara, cacio e pepe and amatriciana at a typical dinner in Rome!
During our dinner in Rome you can taste the iconic foods of Roman cuisine accompanied by excellent local wine.
Our food and wine experience begins with a stringy supplì which Romans call “on the phone”: when a supplì is opened in half, mozzarella form strings that look like old telephone cables. After that you will sample a delicious panzerotto filled with buffalo ricotta.
You will then move on to the three samples of the most popular first courses of the local tradition: a creamy carbonara, a tasty amatriciana and a delicious cacio e pepe. Here you will try the authentic recipes made with local ingredients: the real crunchy guanciale (cured pork cheek) from Amatrice and some aged pecorino romano.
At the end you will enjoy a delicious homemade gelato accompanied by espresso coffee or classic Italian limoncello.
Our dinner in Rome is an authentic experience that lets you taste real local cuisine in a restaurant just a short walk from the Vatican Museums.
Why choose our typical dinner in Rome?
- It’is a three-course meal that includes many delicious tastings, from appetizers to desserts
- You’ll savor all the best of the flavors of Roman cuisine
- It’s ideal if you want to taste the real carbonara, cacio e pepe and amatriciana
- It is suitable for small and large groups
- It is suitable for school experiences
- The dinner takes place in the center of Rome, near the Vatican Museums
- During the summer, dinner takes place on the charming terrace of the restaurant, under the stunning Roman sky
What’s included our dinner in Rome?
Menu: 1 supplì with a stringy heart of mozzarella, 1 deep-fried stuffed panzerotto, 3 tasting of typical Roman pasta (carbonara, cacio e pepe and amatriciana), 1 gelato , 1 coffee or 1 limoncello.