Make traditional Italian fresh pasta in just one hour with a Chef!
Our one-hour pasta class is the ideal cooking lesson for those who have little time available but want to learn how to make fresh pasta, like that of Italian grandmothers.
With our cooking class in Rome, you will learn how to make homemade pasta in just one hour.
The experience begins with a welcome drink, followed by a lesson on pasta and the perfect technique for making one of the most famous Italian shapes: fettuccine.
After you have learned how to make fresh pasta with your own hands, with the support of the Insideat Chef, you can decide to season your dish with a typical Italian sauce of your choice.
At the end of the cooking class, you can enjoy pasta together with your classmates, accompanied by a drink, comfortably seated at the table.
Our Chef will be at your complete disposal, from the beginning to the end of the lesson, to answer your doubts and curiosities and tell you the history of the Italian culinary tradition.
Our cooking class in Rome is a memorable food and wine experience that you can’t miss if you love Italian pasta, in all its shapes.
Join the most amazing pasta cooking class in Rome to spend an hour of fun and taste with Insideat!
Why choose the one-hour pasta class:
- It is a fun and unforgettable experience;
- It is ideal if you want to make the real one by hand;
- It is perfect if you want to eat pasta like a real Italian;
- You have a Chef at your disposal for the whole experience;
- It is suitable for small and large groups;
- It is suitable for children;
- The cooking class takes place in the center of Rome;
The one-hour pasta class includes:
- Welcome appetizer with drinks and appetizers
- Italian pasta cooking class with the Chef
- Pasta fettuccine with Italian tomato sauce; dessert and drink
Live, taste, enjoy your 1 hour pasta class!
If you want to learn how to make other typical recipes of Italian cuisine, discover other Insideat cooking classes here!