Discover the best food tour in the center of Rome!
Immerse yourself in the most beautiful streets of Rome, lose yourself in the alleys, in the scents, in all the stories linked to Trastevere, one of the most evocative areas of the Eternal City! We strongly believe that food is a balm for your soul, for this reason, the tour will be dedicated to taste and tradition! Of course our walk will start eating the fragrant and thin roman pizza, artfully prepared by an antique bakery in the heart of the city.
The guide that will be with you during the tour to discover the typical streets, the hidden corners and delicious food, will guide you to Trilussa Square where you’ll taste the famous and stingy “supplì al telefono”.
You will cross the Tiber, among poetry and quotes from ancient poets, to taste a selection of cold meats.
Everybody knows that after the salty always comes the sweet, which in this case couldn’t not be a delicious handcrafted ice cream in one of the best ice cream parlors in Rome, perfect for the grand finale!
Why to choose our Rome food tour:
- It is a fun and unforgettable experience;
- It is ideal if you want to discover the true and authentic Rome;
- It’s perfect if you want to eat like a real Roman;
- You have a guide at your disposal for the whole experience;
- It is suitable for children;
- It is suitable for large groups;
- The food tour takes place in Trastevere;
Our Rome food tour includes:
- 3 tastings of Roman pizza and soft drinks
- 1 supplì
- 1 platter of cold cuts accompanied by tastings of local wines
- 1 ice cream
- Tour led by an experienced operator
- At the end of the tour you will “carry in your pocket” some advice on other unique places to see